Acupuncture is a drug-free approach that taps into your body’s communication system in order to re-calibrate itself. Since 2003, Dr. Olena has treated hundreds of people for many common conditions, including children over 12 years of age.
Dr. Gill is trained in a variety of acupuncture treatment styles, including:
- Painless! needles
- Non-needle: ear seeds, acu-patch, laser, acupressure, trigger point, tui-na
- Moxa, Gua-sha, and Cupping (great for chronic, complex, deeper, long-standing MSK and visceral issues)
- Auricular medicine (the most popular approach for many conditions, pediatrics, or if you are needle phobic)
- Esoteric acupuncture (using gold and silver needles for mind-body-spirit deep core pattern release)
- NADA protocols and “Battlefield” acupuncture (often used in quit smoking, weight loss programs)
- Korean and Japanese acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese (Classical) acupuncture
- Scalp acupuncture
- Facial acupuncture (Cosmetic)
- “Dry” needling (suitable for MSK issues)
- IMS – Intra-muscular Stimulation
Dr. Olena’s belief is that your body already contains all the instructions it needs to heal itself, but sometimes it needs a little push – acupuncture is just the stimulation that is needed to re-calibrate and fine-tune your body’ messaging system, and send the correct instructions for pain release, and good health.
Pain is a Neurological condition – Acupuncture Therapy can assist in addressing it
What conditions can Acupuncture treat?
The WHO (World Health Organization) has deemed that Acupuncture can treat well over 75 different chronic, complex, and long-standing conditions, in addition to acute situations. Pain, especially lower back pain, headaches, fibromyalgia, MSK issues, quit smoking or alcohol/drug detox, are the most common reasons why people seek acupuncture treatment.
Copyright 2021 Dr. Olena Gill, R.Ac., ND – Indigo Integrative Health