Homeopathy is a system of medicine developed by German physician, Dr. Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the principle “The Law of Similars”.
The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that homeopathy is used by 500 million people worldwide, making it the second most widely used medicine in the world. It is safe and effective for both adults, children and particularly infants alike.
Homeopathic therapeutics are actually quite complex. No two individuals are alike in their ultimate approaches and treatment, simply because we take into account the whole person when prescribing a remedy or synergy. While many people may have similar symptoms, no one will come away with the same solution.
Dr. Olena has taken extra training in Homeopathic Medicine (DIHom) from The British Institute of Homeopathy, since 2001.
A Constitutional Homeopathic session with Dr. Gill lasts 90 minutes, and is extremely thorough. There are questions not only around chief and minor complaints, but thorough physical and psychological complaints as well. After a comprehensive evaluation, a customized and individualized remedy, at a specific potency and dosage is typically prescribed for a certain time period. It is typical to have a followup visit with the Dr. to properly evaluate the course of treatment.
GET IN TOUCH
BREATHWORK (Conscious Connected Breathing)
Dr. Olena has had over 25 years of background and training in quantum energetic medicine healing techniques, ranging from Western to Eastern and traditional approaches, to health and healing. She has also trained in Conscious Connected Breathing techniques based on the works of Stanislov Grof. We fully support the Mind-Body Connection concept, and include your Spirit in the mix (!). Reiki, Guided meditation, light bodywork, counselling are often combined with breath work techniques. By utilizing ancient healing traditions and techniques, we can address different issues, some of them including:
- arriving at the non-physical deeper roots of illness and disease,
- addressing inner emotional wounds
- assist in release negative programming from past traumas and experiences
- helping you to rediscover how to trust yourself and become tuned in with your physical body
- helping you to move gentle from feelings of fear, grief, anger, etc. to more joy, love and peace
- understanding the connection between your physical symptoms and the mind
- assist in helping you align more closely in mind, body and spirit
- and more
GET IN TOUCH
INTEGRATIVE LIFESTYLE COUNSELLING
Being self-aware is part of the human journey.. Often the way we think can become a problem and affect our emotions, and from there, have an impact on our physical body as well.
Some areas we cover:
- self-esteem, confidence, and anxiety
- find one’s own voice and communicating with strength and effectiveness
- abuse, trauma and the psychological impact of it
- getting in touch with what our inner desires are around all quadrants in life ie. work, play, purpose
- decluttering and freeing up energy to make room for new opportunities in life
- helping you tap into your inner creativity, and accessing your creative streams
Indigo Integrative Health counselling programs use integrative approaches that are specifically tailored to address your unique needs, seek to restore balance in your life and help create a sense of peace. This can help clear away emotional and mental blocks, in order assist you being more present in your life and align with the life that you truly desire.
GET IN TOUCH
Copyright 2019 Dr. Olena Gill, R.Ac., ND – Indigo Integrative Health Clinic