Do you desire to be FREE of pain? Are you struggling with chronic pain and see no way out? Have you tried ‘everything’ and feel frustrated because you don’t see improvement?
Allow Dr. Olena and Indigo Integrative Health to help you achieve the level of happiness and freedom that you deeply desire, so you can function through your day and tackle that extra craft project, garden like you only dreamed of doing, or sit through your child’s soccer practice without pain and discomfort plaguing you.
Move from just Surviving … to Thriving!
Acupuncture is a drug-free approach that taps into your body’s communication system in order to re-calibrate itself. Since 2003, Olena has treated hundreds of people for many common conditions, and the great thing is that acupuncture is useful for both adults and children alike!
We utilize the following approaches to treatment in order to correct patterns of imbalance in the body and promote free flow of energy:
- Painless! needles
- Non-needle: ear seeds, acu-patch, laser, acupressure, trigger point, tui-na
- Moxa, Gua-sha, and Cupping (great for chronic, complex, deeper, long-standing MSK and visceral issues)
- Auricular medicine (the most popular approach for many conditions, pediatrics, or if you are needle phobic)
- Esoteric acupuncture (using high vibration gold and silver needles for mind-body-spirit deep core pattern release)
- NADA protocols and “Battlefield” acupuncture (excellent for quit smoking, weight loss, and mental health issues such as anxiety, neurosis, neurasthenia and other psychological issues)
- Korean and Japanese acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese (Classical) acupuncture
- Scalp acupuncture
- Facial acupuncture (Cosmetic)
- Dry needling (suitable for MSK issues)
Dr. Olena’s belief is that your body already contains all the instructions it needs to heal itself, but sometimes it needs a little push – acupuncture is just the stimulation that is needed to re-calibrate and fine-tune your body’ messaging system, and send the correct instructions for pain release, and good health.
Pain is a Neurological condition – Acupuncture Therapy is a Neurological solution!
How long do treatments take?
Average treatment times range from 60 min. (1st visit) to 30 min. (followup), and in most cases, a minimum of 6-12 visits are necessary to achieve noticeable and longer-lasting results. No two patients are alike and no two treatments are alike – there never is any set prescription and therefore no set-in-stone number of treatments. However, we can gauge what a probable amount of treatments would be necessary based on your first visit. Remember(!), acupuncture does not work like a magic quick drug – chronic conditions take a long time to reach that point, therefore it will take you some time to reverse the process if possible. Patience and diligence is key to a successful healing and long-term good health.
What conditions can Acupuncture treat?
The WHO (World Health Organization) has deemed that Acupuncture can treat well over 75 different chronic, complex, and long-standing conditions, in addition to acute situations. Pain, especially lower back pain, headaches, fibromyalgia, and MSK issues are the most common reasons why people seek acupuncture treatment.
So what can I do right now?
Aside from addressing individual conditions, we also offer QUIT SMOKING and WEIGHT LOSS Acupuncture Treatment Packages, as well as FACIAL REJUVENATION programs.
Are you ready to take charge of your Health? BOOK an Appointment HERE