What health issues can Naturopathic Physicians address?
The number of conditions addressed by Naturopathic Physicians are extensive.
Dr. Gill’s practice is a general naturopathic medicine practice and therefore encompasses a wide range of health issues. However she also has personal and clinical interest in the areas of:
- chronic pain and physical trauma
- emotional health such as depression and anxiety
- paediatric health
- autoimmune conditions such as fibromyalgia, diabetes, Hashimotos, Graves etc.
- addictions: alcoholism / alcohol abuse
- digestive / GI issues such as Crohns, UC, IBS etc.
- women’s and men’s hormonal health
- terminal diseases and support for end-of-life care.
- mind-body medicine: trauma and grief counselling, life transitions, hoarding disorders, PTSD
Always speak to your Naturopathic Physician about your condition to determine the appropriate treatment for you.
Copyright 2020 Dr. Olena Gill, R.Ac., ND – Indigo Integrative Health Clinic