SAFETY PROCEDURES at Indigo Integrative Health
WE ARE NOW OPEN TO IN-CLINIC APPOINTMENTS! And we look forward to seeing you – one mask to another.
As Naturopathic Doctors and Registered Acupuncturists, we will continue to abide strictly to the specific guidelines from the Government of British Columbia – Ministry of Health and our regulatory bodies regarding reopening our Naturopathic and Acupuncture clinics during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please read the safe practice plans and guidelines we are implementing at our clinics to keep both patients and staff healthy and safe:
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION:
- If you are sick, have a cold, cough, shortness or breath, or just not feeling well then you need to cancel your appointment immediately. No one who is ill should be coming for an appointment. We will be happy to reschedule it for you.
- If you have been travelling out of province please refrain from booking any appointments until 14 days after arriving into BC.
- Please arrive as close as possible to the exact time of your appointment and wait outside (on the chair, or in your car). The doors will be locked after each patient, and you will be let in after the last patient leaves.
- The Naturopathic Doctor and any Staff will always be wearing masks and/or gloves.
- Patients are asked to bring their own masks or face coverings which will be required for all appointments. If you wish to wear a mask, please ensure it is on before entering the office or we can provide you with a disposable mask for a small fee.
- The Naturopathic Doctor’s appointment schedule has been modified to reduce the amount of people in the clinic at one time. There will be only 1 person in a treatment room or waiting room at a time.
- If you fill out paper Intakes, please hand the paperwork to the Clinician as soon as you enter. You will be taken to a treatment room as soon as possible or sit at a distance from the desk if you are in a consultation.
- Patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 one day prior to their appointment. If you are set up for digital communication, a Screening survey will be sent to you 24 hours prior to your appointment. This is mandatory to fill out, otherwise your appointment will be rescheduled. Clinicians have the right to refuse treatment to anyone exhibiting symptoms.
- Staff will be screened for COVID-19 daily and will stay at home if required.
- Staff have been provided information on physical distancing, and social distancing practices will be followed
- Cashless or no-contact payment is highly preferred. Our payment machines have cello or plastic overlay to ensure safety.
- Please do not bring family or guests to your appointment. If you need assistance from a helper let us know beforehand, as the helper needs to wear a mask as well. OR if this is Naturopathic Consultation consider booking in for a Telehealth Video visit instead.
CLEANING and DISINFECTION PROCEDURES:
- Please use the hand sanitizer that will be located at the front doors and through the clinics for your use.
- Washrooms have frequent sanitization, and all common rooms are cleaned and disinfected twice daily, or more often as required. Treatment rooms, tables, light switches, debit terminal, faucets, and door handles are cleaned after each patient.
- Naturopathic Medicine Consultations are available via TeleHealth (secure videoconferencing) if you don’t feel comfortable with an in-person appointment or are unable to follow our Office Protocols such as wearing a mask, we kindly ask that you switch your appointment to Video at this time.
To make an appointment or for any questions, please give us a call at 778 – 762 – 3099. We look forward to our continued collaboration on your health journey.
Copyright 2020 – Dr. Olena Gill, R.Ac., ND – Indigo Integrative Health